Monday 10 August 2009

ACTSA Canberra Stamp Camp







I had the most wonderful relaxing time last weekend in Canberra. It wasn't even cold. Thanks so much to my very special friends Grace, Michelle and Cheryll for inviting me to attend, for organising me and putting me up (or is that putting up with me?). I also want to thank the lovely Helen Brown for rooming with us at camp. You are such a wonderful person and it was great to get to know you a little bit. Thanks to my buddy Dianne, Lorelle and Lorraine for making me feel welcome at your table at camp.



To all the other friends that visited and took time out to catch up with me, thankyou. I value your friendship Kaeren, Bron and Raewyn. It was also great to catch up with Jacki, Raewyn's family, Lana Murray, Lorraine Fletcher and so many others and to get to know Nola.



Thank you to the ACTSA Committee for such a well organised and inspiring weekend. Last but certainly not least thank you to the wonderful Julie Van Oosten. You have encouraged me to create once again. Your down to earth attitude, your generosity and creativity is truly inspiring.



The class kits that you organised were right up my alley and allowed be to really enjoy just creating. In this post are the three cards we created.

No comments: